Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sakinah's house made me scream.

Greetings, all! Guess who, guess who!

Hahaha yesterday, we attended the NAFA concert which on a whole was okay. I think the best part of yesterday was the journey there (heeheehee we girls know why).

Besides that, I like one of the euphoniums' sound. Supeeer dupeeer nice! I could literally melt, sigh :D I wish I could improve my sound to be better than that.

And today, for our school assembly, the SAF Music & Drama people played 童話- which is my absolute favourite, I will sooooo never grow tired of it!

Okey dokey, I just realised that this post is so self-indulgent. Hahaha! I shall stop here. Oh and maybe Theck Yee & Cassandra are coming down on one of our practices soon to see how we rock/suck.



Here are a few pictures to remind us how crazy our section truly is ;D





No comments: